FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion   S’enregistrer
Dumb Questions Avoid Asking These Questions When You Are

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Barbares-Nifiques!! Index du Forum » L' Administration » Règles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
knowanast

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 10:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Dumb Questions Avoid Asking These Questions When You Are Répondre en citant

Do you believe there are such things as dumb questions? Yeah...me too!

In this short book, I'll list several dumb questions we get weekly by phone and email in the rural real estate business and explain why serious buyers should eliminate them and their variations.

Selling land as a top land broker in the south is a challenging and fun business. But, dang! Some of the questions we get cause us to just roll our eyes in frustration and disbelief. And it's not just us. I have friends with other companies in other states that feel the same way. It's just hard to take some people seriously when they lead with some of these questions.

This book is not a gripe-fest. I'm not just venting here. The goal is to help you avoid these "eye-rolling" questions if you are a serious real estate buyer and learn how to get some good information if you would ask some things differently. Yeah, you'll hear what not to say...and you'll learn some things you should say.

Heck, I know you'll get more than your money's worth. Give it a try!

Details:
price: $0.99
bound: 52 minutes
publisher: RecLand Realty
lang: English
asin: B071XSW9QG
isbn:
weight:
filesize:

Dumb Questions: Avoid Asking These Questions When You Are Buying Rural Real Estate. Pat Porter
Dumb Questions: Avoid Asking These Questions When You Are Buying Rural Real Estate. free online iphone Dumb Questions: Avoid Asking These Questions When You Are Buying Rural Real Estate. book ZippyShare

Tags: book pc free, download android, book read, book 4Shared, how to find book without register, mobile ebook, download french, download full book, format txt pdf, thepiratebay torrent download, download book from sony xperia, download torrent ExtraTorrent, free docx, book without payment, no registration read macbook full sale, kickass book download, book MediaFire, book Mega, full reading ios online apple, discount for book, free mobile, free ios apple without signing via, book pdf, download eng book, get free, purchase book text windows mobile, download torrent, book in English, pc read value kickass francais, book Mega, book tablet, book tablet, store book, original book, ebook android pdf, ios сhapter cheap eng download, book for ibooks, read free ipad, ebay spanish ebook book page, full ebook, book download, book french, free epub, full version original acquire book look, ebook android pdf, book text online view format, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, offline get purchase mobile online, free doc

Rural Revolution State of America The Layo...
Maybe you are that stupid person asking foolish questions..But help might, ...rural and urban communities and other low-income ...

The next time someone asks you a dumb question wouldn't you like to respond lik...
behind four questions every customer should avoid...timer a hard time for asking a 'dumb' question.. Forums Plant and Seed Trading Gardening Journals My...
2017年5月16日 - Dumb Questions Good: Science Journalists, Ask ..But when the budget isn't ...
I like to ask myself these three questions ...Or at least, very dumb...From there I would travel by car to a rural...
I realized this morning that I don't really understand the scope of building codesstupid stuff like this is just cash down the ...
Many of us share the same dream: find an adorable fixer-upper in a great location and set out to make it swoonworthyHow ACA Repeal Would Hurt Farmers and Rural ...
Strangled science: Govt asks dumb questions and scientists lie to get grants...and then creating a real commercial product which has a potential new ...
2012年6月8日 - Stop with the Dumb Questions and Even Dumber ..Metro Line 7 stop locations yesterday itinerr...

This thread is for asking any questions that might seem obvious, tangential, silly or what-have-youCalling Rave a dumb fuck shows you ignorance ...
institutional model for rural health care delivery....Riehl has a Black Belt in ‘asking questions’...Can always depend on the ignorance and stupidty ...
2011年5月15日 - Bernard Hickey questions the government's Budget 2011 decision to bet on growth to avoid a debt spiral to national bankruptcy..

download video karaoke beat..was asked the inane question, “Do you think ..by Pat Porter bookshelves: currently-reading Want to Read saving…...
3天前 - Dumb Questions: Avoid asking these questions when you are buying rural real estate No Dumb Questions (Except This One) Just...
2009年2月16日 - You’ve got to know to ask the questions that...buying – to keep profits in NZ, to help ..Avoid These Dumb Sales Job Interview Questions...asked during sales interviews, but which tend...
What are some dumb questions you have? (self.AskReddit) tacopower69于1..I started my apt search in an area I want to ...
Guess what? I’m having a babyIs it really illegal to live in whatever hovel that you want...
2017年3月2日 - We were all new motorcyclists at one time so we should be gentle, but since newbies keep asking the same dumb questions, we have to poke...
Do people ask you dumb questions?Welcome to ...suburban roads and many stoplights and roundabouts...rural areas do not travel, it could be expense...
2004年10月11日 - This may get tossed but I think it's funny.And I don't care

Really all you want to do is mail a ...
2012年10月16日 - Six Dumb Questions with FamilyTrue to their ...out these questions to Gordon for this emailerSo I'm graduating from the Wu and moving East..Video Related Asking Dumb Questions - AreYouKiddi...
9条回复 - 发帖时间: 9 Sep 2008
If you want to hire the right kind of person...I tried to avoid asking too many questionsQuestions & Answers Events Resources News ..Don't be shy, everyone has holes in their.. Bob Tasche...Maybe in incredibly rural areas this is not the case, but in a town ...
Financial concepts usually aren’t as complicated as you might think, but a lot of us just pretend to understand them because we think we shouldAs ...
2009年4月15日 - Ok 07f867cfac

365 Days of Organizing and Decluttering Your Home: DIY Household Hacks, DIY Declutter and Organize, DIY Projects, DIY Crafts, DIY Books, Home ImprovementHow to Answer Interview QuestionsThe Minute Cake Recipes: Best Recipes Of All TimeRecipe Journal: Eat, Drink and Be Merry: Blank Recipe Book, 8”x10”, accommodates 100 recipes (Blank Cookbooks)Baking: Blank Recipe Cookbook, 7 x 10, 100 Blank Recipe Pages My Recipe JournalCognitive Services (shortcuts 208) (German Edition)Certified+Public+Accountant+Log+%28Logbook%2C+Journal+-+124+pages%2C+6+x+9+inches%29%3A+Certified+Public+Accountant+Logbook+%28Brown+Cover%2C+Medium%29+%28Unique+Logbook%2FRecord+Books%29PATRIMONIO GASTRONÓMICO DE MÉXICO: CHILES Y VINOS MEXICANOS: FRAGMENTO DE LA COCINA MEXICANA: MANUAL PARA PROFESORES, ESTUDIANTES Y PROFESIONALES (Spanish Edition)FFM Foundations in Financial Management - Pocket NotesThe Bitcoin Quick Guide

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 10:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Barbares-Nifiques!! Index du Forum » Règles

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation