FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion   S’enregistrer
Facebook Cover Photos Privacy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Barbares-Nifiques!! Index du Forum » L' Administration » Recrutement & conditions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
knowanast

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Cover Photos Privacy Répondre en citant

Facebook Cover Photos Privacy
> DOWNLOAD

How do I quickly view my photos and photos I'm tagged in that are shared with Public?Your activity log lets you review your photos, and photos you're tagged in, that are shared with Public. News Apple Computers Culture Google Internet Microsoft Mobile Sci-Tech Security Tech Industry CES 2018 Special Features CNET Work Photo Galleries Subscribe Newsletters Magazine . The post you're tagged in may be shared with the original audience, as well as the friends you suggest. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. DOWNLOAD FREE GAMING GRAPHICS! (PHOTOSHOP FILES + VIDEOS) Subscribe to mailing list and download the content. This means that anyone can see your current cover photo.You can adjust the privacy settings for a photo you've used as a profile picture or cover photo in the past.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. These people may see it in News Feed, search and other places on Facebook.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. When I tag someone in a post or photo, who can see it? When you tag someone, that content (ex: photo, post) may be shared with the person tagged and their friends. For example, if you tag Jane in a photo shared with your friends, the audience expands to Friends (+) to include your friends and Jane's. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. To reposition your profile picture:Hover over your current profile picture and click Update Profile Picture.Click in the top-right corner. How do I see my old profile or cover photos?To see an album of your past profile or cover photos:Go to your profile and click PhotosClick AlbumsClick Profile Photos or Cover PhotosYour current profile and cover photos are public. The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. If you don't want to crop your photo, click Skip Cropping in the bottom left, then click Save.For best quality, your profile picture should be at least 320 pixels wide and 320 pixels tall.Note: Your current profile picture is always public.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Keep in mind, photos you've hidden on your timeline are still visible to the audience they're shared with other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed and search. .. Video Apple Byte CNET Top 5 How To Googlicious Smart Home Tech Today News Special Features 3:59 CNET Podcasts Laptops Phones Tablets TVs . This means that if you haven't already included their friends in the audience, their friends may now be able to see it. If you're tagged in something you don't like, you can remove the tag or ask the person who posted it to take it down.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. .. You can also review photos that you've hidden on your timeline by selecting Hidden from the dropdown menu next to On Timeline. This helps friends identify your posts and comments on Facebook.. Please contact the server administrator, youexample.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. How can I turn off tag suggestions for photos of me?To choose who sees suggestions to tag you in photos:Click at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings.Click Timeline and Tagging in the left column.Next to How can I manage tags people add and tagging suggestions?, click Who sees tag suggestions when photos that look like you are uploaded?. Privacy Policy . Subscribe here and get the latest updates Enter your email address: Recent Posts How to Turn Off or Disable Updates in Windows 10 Top 5 Secure Mega Alternative 2015 How To Force Windows 10 Install Manually Microsoft Claims Windows 10 To Be The Most Secure Windows O.S. When youre tagged in a post, who do you want to allow to be added to the audience if they arent already in it? To indicate who you want added to the audience of posts you're tagged in: Click in the upper-right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.Click Timeline and Tagging in the left-hand column.Look for the setting When you're tagged in a post, who do you want to add to the audience if they aren't already in it? and click Edit to the far right.Select an audience from the dropdown.This setting defaults to friends, which means when youre tagged in a post, you and your friends can see the post, even if they werent in the original audience. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. If you don't want your photo, post or other content to be visible to the friends of the person tagged, you can turn this setting off for each post when you post it. The photo will appear in your Profile Pictures album. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo 5a02188284
perfect song lyrics for facebook statustop facebook chat apps for androidfacebook chat ipad safari not workinghow to make a girl like your facebook statusaplikasi java facebook untuk hpfacebook password cracker webeset 7 key facebookc2-00 facebook free downloadhow do you share a group on facebook appfacebook app for donations

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Barbares-Nifiques!! Index du Forum » Recrutement & conditions

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation